Tuesday 14 January 2014

Weekend in London

Hi Lovelies!

This weekend I've been in London with Cristina. She had a gig and while she was waiting (she spent the whole day queueing) I went to see a friend too, which was nice I missed her a lot!  We visited a lot of places, but we need to go back  anyway.


Do you like my teddy Sporty jr? haha
On sunday we went to China town. I just love china town, I always go to the same shops every time I go to London I have to visit them. I bought a poster of a Korean singer that I like a lot haha. After that we went for a walk in Piccadilly.
This weekend in London was great. I could think in the future, what I want to do, and what my next goal is going to be. To be honest, I don't think my life can get better than it is right now, but I think it's important to fight for new things in life and see it in a positive way :)
I spent time with my friend Cristina too it was nice to see her so happy :) I met her almost 3 months ago and I really thing she's the kind of friend that stay in your life :) I was very lucky to met her and the others :)

I tried  my new make up! So this week I'll write some reviews!

xx
Helena.

4 comments:

  1. Love the teddy! Hope you had a good weekend!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're really happy with your life right now. Crossing my fingers that you and Cristina will have a long friendship :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, go over to my blog to check it out! :D

    Mon Petit Billet

    ReplyDelete